Many people have problems with belly fat and keep trying exercises like the sit ups, radically cut down calories intake, use fat burners, or even try pills, among others.
But whereas all these have advantages, they hardly get ever rid of the belly fat. So… these approaches are simply not for you and certainly not to cut the fat on your belly.
The most important step is; you should start eating healthy foods. This is the foundation for any fat-losing program.
These ten (10) exercises will help you to reduce the belly fat in just weeks and if done daily, you won’t need to starve yourself.
There is no better exercise that can help you to reduce belly fat than crunches. It will help you to easily burn stomach fat and if this exercise is coupled with a proper diet, then you will see effective results in even quicker time.
- Lie flat on your back [on a mat] and bend your knees with your feet touching the ground.
- Place your hands behind your head.
- Take a deep breath and lift your upper body off the floor. You need to exhale when you are lifting your body.
- When you bring your body back inhale. Once you come up you need to exhale.
- Do this 10 times.
- Reverse Crunches
This exercise will help you to easily get rid of stomach fat.
- Lie with your back. Raise your knees with the feet planted on the ground.
- Keep both hands on either side of your body.
- Push your feet in such a way that your thighs are perpendicular to the ground and your feet are off the ground
- Now lift your back such that your knees bend towards your chest.
- Inhale when you plant your feet on the ground and exhale when you lift your back and move your knees towards the chest.
- Repeat this for ten times for more sets.
- Twist Crunches
This exercise routine is very similar to crunch exercise and here you will have to rotate your shoulder in the direction of the other shoulder.
- Lie down [on the mat] with your hands behind your head.
- Bend your knees and make sure that the feet do not touch the ground.
- Now move your upper body towards your knees like the crunch exercise. But, here you will have to make sure that you twist your right shoulders towards your left and the left torso must be on the ground.
- Repeat the same way on the other side. Here, you lift your shoulder towards the right with the right torso resting on the ground.
- Repeat this for 10-12 times.
- Bicycle Exercises
This is yet another exercise that will help you to shed excess fat round your belly area easily.
- Lie flat on the ground and keep both the hands on the either side of your head.
- Now lift both your legs from the ground and bend them at your knees.
- Now pull your right knee close to your chest with left leg out. When you are bringing the right knee up you can try to meet your left elbow with your right knee to have a perfect stomach crunch.
- Now take your right leg out and bring your left knee close to your chest. Now lift your upper body and make sure that your right elbow touches your knee for a perfect crunch.
- Repeat this for 10 to 12 times for both the sides and for two consecutive sets.
- Rolling Plank Exercise
Doing a plank has five (5) major benefits;
- A toned belly
- Reduces back pain
- Improves your mood
- Improves your balance and posture
This rolling plank exercise is another popular exercise that will work great on your lower back, hip and abdomen areas.
- Take your position on the floor, in a way that your knees and elbows are resting on the ground.
- You need to look forward so that your neck is aligned with your spine.
- Now lift the knees up so that you support your legs now on your toes.
- Now contract your knees and keep it in this plank pose for about 30 seconds. Make sure that you breathe normally during this routine.
- Now move to and fro the next half a minute to constitute a rolling plank exercise.
- Lunge Twist
If you are a beginner trying to work your belly to remove its excess fat, then you should first try out the lunge twist exercise.
- Move your left foot forward and bend your left knee. You will feel the hamstring stretch on your right leg.
- Now lift your hands parallel to the ground and make sure that they are in front of you.
- Take a big step forward with your left leg and down as if you are sitting on a chair. Your right leg should be positioned backwards and you must use your toes to support your right leg.
- Now perform the same lunge exercise on the other leg.
- Repeat this for 15 times.
- Stomach Vacuum
If you are beginning then try some exercise to reduce belly fat, you should start with low impact exercises like stomach vacuum exercises. This is an exercise that concentrates mainly on breathing.
- Hit the ground on all fours by supporting your body on your knees and hands.
- Now take a deep breath and make sure that your abdomen is loose.
- Now exhale your breath and make sure that you hold your abdomen muscles tight during exhalation.
- You need to hold abdomen contraction for about 15 to 30 seconds.
- Repeat this process for 15 times for two to three sets daily.
Walking is another beginner’s exercise that you need to do if you are looking to reduce excess belly fat burner for your entire body.
Walking for 30 minutes a day for a minimum of 5 times a week will help you see a gradual change in your weight. It is a low impact exercise that will give a good workout to your heart as well as will help in boosting your metabolism.
Running is the most effective exercise that will help a person to shape his or her body. It helps to shape the entire body because each and every part of your body is working and well supplied with blood.
Let running be a habit and then the other exercises follow in your exercise regime. It will help in making your heart beat faster; lose excess belly fat and also burn a lot of calories than walking or jogging.
After you have mastered the art of speed walking, you can switch to jogging that will help in easily breaking down of excess body fat accumulated in your body including your belly fat. It will help you to stay fit, healthy and fight obesity.
Swimming is a very good exercise that will not just help you to shed belly fat, but it will also help you to tone your body. Swimming will also help you to get a cardio workout for your body. You need to choose the best strokes that will be laborious and up tempo exercise so that you are able to burn a lot of calories. It would be a great idea to swim at least once or twice a week.
You can try these ten exercises at home without the help of a professional trainer. Remember ‘no pain no gain’ if you are not determined and courageous, you won’t get what you want.
Stop giving up and throwing away the cloths you used to wear some time back because of the belly fat.
When exercising you can also take some photos from the time you start as you go on. This will show you your progress in a week or month thus encouraging you to continue until you reach there.