- Eggs- 8
- Cooked chicken, shredded – 200g
- Chopped tomatoes – 2tbs
- Light soy sauce – 2tbs
- Dash of chili sauce
- Vegetable oil – 2tbs
- Lightly beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the chilled chicken and other vegetables, mixing well.
- Stir in the chopped olives, soy sauce and chili sauce, mixing well.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and add the egg mixture, tilting the pan to coat the base completely.
- Cook over medium heat, gently stirring the omelet with a fork, until the surface is just set and the underside is golden brown.
- When the omelet is set, slide it out of the pan, with the aid of a palette knife.
- Cut the omelet into squares or slices to serve.